Play as the commander of an emergency response team after a disaster at a secret lab, hidden deep in the arctic region. Your task is to cover up and maximize profits for the Xenowerk corporation, or to save the world, depending on whom you ask…
- Single Player off-line game. No connection required.
- Tactical squad-based, real-time combat.
- World map exploration with loads of handcrafted and generated missions.
- Home base management and character development.
- Beautiful graphics rendered with physically based techniques.
- Keep up to 10 different save games and store them in the cloud.
- English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어 , 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil
Deploy squads on expeditions into the infected zone. Explore a ferocious landscape scattered
with remnants of Xenowerk’s absurd research facilities. Use skills, traits and mutations to
mitigate the dangers, horrors and mishaps during your journeys.
Push your operatives to the limit, not to waste any precious time. Explore jungles, swamps,
laboratories, shelters and factories. Scavenge for valuable resources. Carry out various
missions. Secure strategic safe zones. Find and rescue M.I.A. operatives.
Control your squad in real-time combat against hordes of mutants. Use operative skills and
mutations, such as Frag Grenade, Bait & Trap, Adrenaline, Pyrokinesis and much more, to
skew the odds in your favor. Activate Tactical Pause at any time to give more detailed orders.
Recruit and evolve Marines, Rangers and Scientists as your operatives. But choose wisely,
some may obtain dubious traits or mutations.
Spend gathered resources to enhance your base of operations; Barracks, Recruitment, Field
hospital, Armory, etc. Spend earnings on treatments, upgrades and recruitment.
Cater for the whims of the Xenowerk Management to keep getting funded. Earn some extra
cash-under-the-table by selling off resources on the Black Market. Or maybe try to save the