We’re proud to announce that the Ava Mission Pack ($2.99) has just been released for Space Marshals 2!
Ava’s storyline complements and infuses the main story with a little more intrigue in 10 new missions.
Ava has a different and unique playstyle that is more focused on crowd control and trickery. Her arsenal includes the modifiable Riot Gun and Drone. The Riot Gun is a “non-lethal” weapon that knocks her opponents around. It can be modified to add different effects, such as electric shock or fiery infernos. The Drone is remote controlled and, by default, is used to remote access terminals and distract enemies, but it can be equipped with guns and grenades instead.
Here’s a little sneak peek on what we are working on at the moment. Hope you like it!
The Ava Mission Pack ($2.99) is coming soon in an update to Space Marshals 2 and will include 10 new missions and loads of new functionality. Ava has quite a different and unique playstyle that is more focused on crowd control and trickery.
“Suspect last seen in a beige golf cart heading down 22nd street. Yes, seriously…”
It ain’t no cakewalk topping the most-wanted list. It takes hard work and a sweet ride…
Dodge the heat and don’t get dead!
- Free-roaming levels
- Loads of epic cars to unlock
- Simple controls
- Pretty awesome graphics and physics
- Gamepad support
- Cloud save game support
- English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil
The feedback on locating one of the COR-V Tokens in Hanged man’s hill has been massive. It’s intentionally placed in an area that should be tricky to find.
Since so many of you are struggling and really putting a lot of effort gathering all tokens we shall not let you wait any longer.
There are two ways of how to hunt down this token. This is one way to go…
- When entering the mission head as far right as possible. In the area shown in the above screenshot an explosive pickup can be found. Pick this up and head west.
- Enter a hidden pathway located in the middle of the mission. Next to the bridge shown in the screenshot. Continue west.
- Go as far west until this area is reached. Enter the building that’s been pointed at in the screenshot.
- When the building’s been entered the area should look as the above screenshot. With two red lasers on the left and a locked entrance on the right (Burt Wise).
- Use the explosive you picked up earlier and detonate the blocked entrance.
- Enter and you should find the COR-V token you’ve been looking for.
If any of the description sounds confusing the mini-map in the screenshots can give you a heads up on where to go.
Good luck on your Token hunt!
The first content update for Space Marshals 2 just hit the AppStore and the Google Play store. This update contains four new bonus missions and a bunch of new rewards. We hope you’ll enjoy it!
Space Marshals 2 is now available on Apple TV! It is linked to the iOS version; buy one and get both. Saves are synced using iCloud.
The first content update for Space Marshals 2 should hit the AppStore and Google Play in about two weeks — the exact date isn’t known yet. This update contains four new bonus missions and a bunch of new rewards. We hope you’ll enjoy it!
Space Marshals 2 will also be released on Apple TV at the same time, including the new content. It is linked to the iOS version; buy one and get both. Saves are synced using iCloud.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in the Public Beta test. Thank you!
Space Marshals 2 is now available on Google Play in the Public Beta program!
It’s free-to-play, with an option to upgrade to Premium. As premium customer you’ll get the same experience as if you’d bought the game – no ads and no limitations.