It’s always tough to let go, but we’re done. No more changes, fixes or tweaks. At least for now. Space Marshals 2 has been submitted for review to iTunes and is awaiting approval.
Let’s start off with – We’re delighted to announce that Space Marshals 2 will be released August 25th on the AppStore!
Now when we got that out of the way. We know, we’ve been quiet for a while and we apologize, but we’ve been hard at work finishing up the last bits of Space Marshals 2. We’ll try to improve this over the upcoming weeks!
Here comes some basic info about the game. It will require a device with Metal support and iOS 8.4 or later. It will launch with support for the following languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, русский, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 한국어, 日本語 and Português do Brasil.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Gorgeous, stylistic HD graphics rendered with Metal.
• 20 missions with performance based rewards. TAMI is watching you!
• Wide selection of weapons and gear. Over 70 different weapons.
• Multiple factions to fight – or pitch against each other
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• GameCenter achievements
Also, as we mentioned in an earlier post, the game will launch on Android at a later date this fall.