Reckless Racing is Pixelbite’s third game and the first one that was not a work for hire. This one was personal! The concept had been in our minds since day one, to create an old school top down racing game with graphics, details and gameplay worthy of a console title. And judging by the fantasic reception the game received, I’d say we did good! It’s our most successful title to date.
- Possibly the most detailed 3D graphics yet seen on a mobile device (2009)
- Advanced lighting and shadows affecting cars, objects, particles and tracks
- 6 RWD cars with different drivers and characteristics
- Proper 3D physics that makes you feel each bump in the road
- Dirt Rally, Hot Lap and Delivery game modes
- Multiplayer over LAN and Internet
- Online leaderboards and downloadable ghost cars
- Atmospheric banjo soundtrack by Instant Remedy
- Developed by racing game veterans
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.