DescriptionA selection of 20 highly detailed cars, ranging from small dirt buggies to fast supercars, and 24+ routes in a variety of flavors make this a racer for all tastes – both dirt and tarmac.
Compete in the Career mode to earn money for new cars and car upgrades. Have a quick race in the Arcade mode with 40 pre-defined challenges.
Compete against your friends on the leaderboards in Single Event mode – including Race, Hot Lap and Elimination events.
Tune your car in the garage to match your driving style with a vast selection of parts and upgrades. Whether you are a reckless power slider or a slick race driver, make your car the way YOU want it.
- Probably the best power slides in the world.
- Full blown drift mode.
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and color of your car.
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more.
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad and iPhone.
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars.
- Online multiplayer on the internet.
- 17 characters, including your favorites from the first Reckless Racing.
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions.
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more.
Touch Arcade – 5/5
“I’ve got to give kudos to Pixelbite – it’s pretty rare for a developer to take a chance and mix up the elements of a successful game in its sequel. However, in the case of Reckless Racing 2, that risk has paid off tremendously.”
“Reckless Racing 2 improves on all of the original game’s features and adds several more goodies such as career mode and car customization. This all combines to make it the best “rubbin’s racin’” game on the App Store.”
AppSpy – 5/5
“Reckless Racing 2 doesn’t dissapoint as it blasts on to the App Store, showing just how top-down racing should look, feel and play on hand-held touchscreen devices.”
PocketGamer UK - 9/10 (Gold Award)
“This is pocket racing at its finest – a delightful, petrol-stinking blend of engine tinkering and breakneck speed that will have you returning to the start line again and again.”