Senior Game Programmer
Pixelbite is a successful, smaller game development studio located in southern Sweden with a very experienced and friendly staff. We create games we are passionate about and have fun doing it. Our games are known for having a high standard and always pushing the limits on what can be done visually.
We are looking for an experienced all-around programmer who is flexible and capable of contributing in many areas of game development with technical expertise. The position covers both game specific programming and engine programming (we develop our own in-house engine).
- Design, planning, prototyping and implementation of game and engine features.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the development team.
- Lead, assist and review work done by junior programmers.
- Fluent in C/C++
- At least 5 years of game programming experience
- Strongly self-motivated and able to work in a group towards a common goal.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Flexible and willing to participate in many different areas of game development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Good knowledge of Linear Algebra
- Any areas of specializations, such as Graphics, AI, Physics, Audio, etc.
- iOS and/or Android experience
- Objective-C and/or Java experience
- Experience with OpenGL ES / OpenGL / DirectX
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish.
How to apply:
Write an e-mail to jobs (at) pixelbite.se with a “[SENIOR PRG]” tag in the subject. Please include a personal letter and your CV. We will get back to you as soon as we can.